If there’s one thing no one can deny, it’s that moms are amazing. Somewhere in between the million to-dos they check off every single day, moms also find a way to love and nourish their babies – from a breast or bottle, whenever, wherever, and however they need to.
Being a modern mom no longer means sitting in a quiet, serene home taking your responsibilities one at a time. (Did it ever?) And to meet the ever-growing and changing demands of their day-to-day, moms have become multitasking queens. Check out these 20 breastfeeding and pumping Instagrammers who are proof that moms really can do it all.
1. This doctor mom who literally worked through the pain of engorgement to meet with patients, then finally found time for a “break” to get some relief.
Photo via @go_get_it_whit
2. This outdoor beauty who braved the cold and snow to pump for her baby.
Photo via @moorepotts12
3. This mama goddess who is simultaneously feeding the whole family! Milk for baby and pancakes for everyone else.
Photo via @latzigane
4. This efficiency queen who coined the term “pump-n-uber.” Because when you’re a working mom, you can’t always find a quiet room with a comfy couch to pump in.
Photo via @againstallgrain
5. This makeup artist and multitasking mom who knows pumping won’t get in the way of creating a perfect pouty lip.
Photo via @beautybylucym
6. This working mom who showed us that the keys to success are a cute officemate, a thorough to-do list, and a little espresso.
Photo via @lisapaparelli
7. This pumping/nursing/studying mom showing everyone how much you can get done when you put your mind (and body!) to work.
Photo via @kat.kes
8. Real Housewives of Atlanta star and mom, Kandi Burruss, who proves even a little self-pampering can’t get in the way of baby’s needs.
Photo via @kandiburruss
9. This wedding photographer mom who knows how to pack the essentials for an on-location shoot.
Photo via @lpaddy.
10. This student mom who knows good things come to those who combine study sessions with breastfeeding sessions.
Photo via @seventomek
11. This fit mama who knows a hungry baby waits for nothing. Not even seven more minutes of a workout.
Photo via @mrsamybaker
12. This impossibly glamorous mom keeping everyone hydrated for a big night out.
Photo via @dahs
13. This selfie-snapping mom who turned her scarf into a baby wrap for this fashion-forward feeding.
Photo via @myepiphany
14. This artist mom who is simultaneously sketching and living the beauty of breastfeeding.
Photo via @oh_thathippiemomwlotsofkids
15. This mom whose secret weapon to combating a fussy baby on an airplane is a nice, cozy nursing session.
Photo via @allmumstalk
16. This gorgeous mom whose mid-hike breather combines breathtaking views and breastfeeding snuggles.
Photo via @wildishjess
17. This designer mama who keeps working hard even while baby takes a milk break.
Photo via @lovewilddesign
18. Top Chef host and mom, Padma Lakshmi, who makes breastfeeding and glamming up look easy as pie.
Photo via @padmalakshmi
19. This working mom who squeezes in a productive pumping session during the work day.
Photo via @glitterandjuls
20. This euphoric mom who knows feeding two babies at once is the ultimate multitasking moment.
Photo via @goodizzle